[Talk-br] Removal of data from Eduardo Francis Batista

Gerald Weber gweberbh em gmail.com
Terça Outubro 15 10:42:28 UTC 2013

Dear Paul

thank you for taking care of the redaction. We already noticed quite a hole
in the middle of Brazil :)

That was quite a time bomb. We already started retracing the main primary
roads that vanished, but I guess it will take us some time to get this
region back to some acceptable level.

best wishes

Gerald

On 14 October 2013 23:09, Paul Norman <penorman em mac.com> wrote:

> The redaction (removal of data) has been completed.

Dr. Gerald Weber

gweberbh em gmail.com

Personal website <https://sites.google.com/site/geraldweberufmg/>

 Departamento de Física/Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais

Department of Physics/Federal University of Minas Gerais

Campus da Pampulha

Av. Antônio Carlos, 6627, 31270-901 Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil

mobile: +55-(0)31-96462277 (mudou/changed 02/07/2013)