[Talk-br] Fwd: [OSM-newbies] online survey about the OSM community

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap em arlindopereira.com
Sexta Agosto 22 22:22:06 UTC 2014

Pessoal,

o professor Claudiu Dimofte da Universidade do Estado de San Diego está
conduzindo uma pesquisa com os mapeadores do OSM.

Como forma de incentivo, haverá o sorteio de 10 cupons de 100 dólares na
Amazon, e ele já me adiantou que será possível escolher entre a americana
(que envia somente alguns itens para o Brasil) ou a brasileira (que
recentemente começou a vender livros físicos também). Participem!!

[]s
Arlindo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <osm_research em mail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Subject: [OSM-newbies] online survey about the OSM community
To: newbies em openstreetmap.org

 ***apologies for cross-posting***

Dear OSM contributor,

If you are at least 18 years of age and speak English, you are invited to
take part in an online survey about the OSM community pursued by faculty at
San Diego State University (contact info below). In this academic research,
we are trying to understand what makes a highly diverse and dispersed group
of individuals come together in the process of co-creation and what types
of individuals tend to contribute to OSM. A similar project was pursued
several years ago by Nama Budhathoki, PhD (see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Research
<https://3c-lxa.mail.com/mail/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.openstreetmap.org%2Fwiki%2FResearch>),
who is also involved in this research as we try to determine if and how
contributor motivations may change over time as the community grows in
numbers and expertise. You will be offered the opportunity to receive the
overall results of the research project at its conclusion.
The entire survey should take about 20 minutes and is completely anonymous.
At the end of the survey, you have the option to provide an email address
to be entered in a lottery for one of ten electronic gift cards for [the
equivalent of] $100 U.S. dollars each.
If interested, please take the survey at your earliest convenience at the
following address: http://tinyurl.com/osm-aug14
<https://3c-lxa.mail.com/mail/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2Fosm-aug14>.
It will be available to the first 700 respondents during the month of
August and the gift card winners will be notified in early September.
Please contact Prof. Claudiu Dimofte, PhD (cdimofte em mail.sdsu.edu) if you
have any questions.

Thank you in advance for your potential participation and apologies for the
lengthy message in case you are not interested.