[Talk-br] [OpenStreetMap] #4902: Warnings for deleting/merging relation members

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien em gmail.com
Sexta Fevereiro 14 17:55:05 UTC 2014

Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to provide an example. These
four relations: http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/20391254

Have just been deleted by this changeset:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3490365

The used did know know he was destroying data because Potlatch neither
displays turn restrictions nor issues a warning when merging ways
referenced by relations. It's been like this since I've joined OSM
over 15 months ago, and I've seen this happening and had to fix them
all manually many times.