[Talk-br] [OpenStreetMap] #4902: Warnings for deleting/merging relation members

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien em gmail.com
Sexta Fevereiro 14 18:25:56 UTC 2014

Thanks Tom, I'll post there again. The message actually went with the
potlatch-dev list on the Cc field, so people should be seeing it.

Even though, I'm not sure this is the correct channel to post about this either.

--
Fernando Trebien
+55 (51) 9962-5409

"The speed of computer chips doubles every 18 months." (Moore's law)
"The speed of software halves every 18 months." (Gates' law)