[Talk-br] [OSM-talk] Potlatch deprecation

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien em gmail.com
Quinta Fevereiro 20 20:51:22 UTC 2014

I understand. Well, at least with iD there's a trend towards fixing
these problems, since it is actively developed, whereas in Potlatch
I'm sure none of the issues will ever be addressed.

I've decided to expand on the main issues and ended up writing this:
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=24381

I'm sure that this little thing would solve most of the major problems
with relations in iD: https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/1461