[Talk-br] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Drop rendering of permissive access?

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap em arlindopereira.com
Terça Julho 1 17:09:26 UTC 2014

Discussão interessante no GitHub sobre se o openstreetmap-carto (estilo
padrão de renderização no site do OSM) deveria deixar de suportar a tag
access=permissive, atualmente renderizado em um pontilhado verde.

[]s
Arlindo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthijs Melissen <info em matthijsmelissen.nl>
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Drop rendering of permissive access?
To: OpenStreetMap <talk em openstreetmap.org>

We are currently considering dropping the rendering of access=permissive
(currently rendered as green dashes) from openstreetmap-carto, the main map
on opensteetmap.org. See here for the discussion:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/682

We would welcome any feedback from the community on this decision. To keep
the discussion centralized, we would prefer replies on Github rather than
on the mailing list.

-- Matthijs