[Talk-br] That Shouldn't Be Possible™ coverage extended to Brazil

Robert Scott lists em humanleg.org.uk
Domingo Maio 11 14:42:04 UTC 2014

On Sunday 11 May 2014, Fernando Trebien wrote:
> That's very cool, Richard! Does the UI support internationalization?
> We could translate it into Portuguese for you, this should get more
> people to use it here.

I'd love to say yes, but the whole UI is a bit up in the air at the moment, and i18n is the last thing I've thought of I'm afraid. Many UI parts are liable to change drastically too. I've cut a lot of corners in the UI code in order to just get something (anything) up and working, which may make translation more difficult. I'll take a look though at how painful this would be.

robert.