[Talk-br] State of the Map US conference - June 6-8

Thierry Jean thierryajean em hotmail.com
Sexta Fevereiro 20 02:55:27 UTC 2015

Caros,

Abaixo mensagem do Martijn Van Exel, membro da diretoria do local chapter US:

Hey all,

We've been pretty busy organizing the upcoming State of the Map US conference. Time for an update!

Firstly, as of today the call for sessions is open. Please do submit your ideas for a talk, a lightning talk, or a different type of session. We welcome any and all topics related to OSM: your local community initiative, interesting uses and applications of OSM, your teaching project, a tech or cartographic deep dive...Too many possibilities to list! Head over to http://stateofthemap.us/ to submit your proposal.

Also, a reminder that we're running a pretty great scholarship program. If you belong at State of the Map US but money is an issue, there's help. Applications for the scholarship program are open for a little while longer, again, head over to http://stateofthemap.us/ to learn more and apply.

Speaking of $. We realize NYC can be an expensive place, so we've made a big effort to find affordable accommodations. Prices start at $45 a night but rooms / beds are limited, so head over to http://stateofthemap.us/ and book soon.

I was not going to make this into a long email but one more thing..: registration is open  for early bird tickets which are $90 only, this will not last long and considering what you'll get for this money it's a total bargain :) You know where to go by now!

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas about SOTM US, and I hope to see many of you June 6-8 in NYC.
--
Martijn

Thierry Jean