[Talk-br] Please come to SoTM US at the UN!

alyssa wright alyssapwright em gmail.com
Terça Março 3 19:51:16 UTC 2015

Hi all!

Apologies for any cross posting. I'm writing to extend a warmest of
invitations to State of the Map US <http://stateofthemap.us/> on June 6-8th
at the United Nations in the heart of New York City. This will be an
amazing conference as diverse in attendance as it's host city and at home
with the international work of the United Nations.  Towards that end I
invite you to come to the conference! Our call for scholarships
<http://stateofthemap.us/scholarships/> is open until March 15th, our call
for talks <http://stateofthemap.us/talk/> is open until March 22nd, and I
am always open for any sponsors! ;)

SOTM US promises to be the largest state of the map at the most amazing of
venues. Please be part of the conversation. Everyone is welcome! Let me
know if you have any questions.

Best,
Alyssa Wright
OpenStreetMap US President.