[Talk-br] Plugin JOSM para detectar vias não mapeadas Fwd: [OSM-talk] Find missing roads

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap em arlindopereira.com
Quinta Outubro 1 16:07:22 UTC 2015

Não verifiquei se possui ou não dados no Brasil.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mvexel/diary/35966

[]s
Arlindo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martijn van Exel <m em rtijn.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:11 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Find missing roads
To: "talk em openstreetmap.org" <talk em openstreetmap.org>, OSM US Talk <
talk-us em openstreetmap.org>

Hi all,

Our OSM team cooked up something new. A missing roads plugin for JOSM. I
think it's pretty nice but I would really like to hear what you think.

You can read some more about it on my diary (http://bit.ly/missingroads)
but it's basically what it says on the tin. The plugin will show where we
think roads are missing from OSM based on GPS data so you can add them :)

Take it for a spin and let me know what you think, what we could improve,
or just if you like it!

Martijn