[Talk-ca] GeoBase Import - Where we stand now

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 01:44:12 GMT 2008

Hi all,
Thanks dale, so perhaps i need to ask the OpenStreetMap Foundation
this question then.

Does the foundation agree that the license of geogratis.ca is
compatable with that of the openstreetmap foundation?

If so, this would then open the door to a whole lot more data.

Thanks,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails