[Talk-ca] Quick update

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 07:09:03 GMT 2008

Yuppee, lots more activity :)

a tim-bit that i thought i mentioned but maybe didnt :|

The idea of importing the next version of the ibycus topo.
 (and helping to make sure its right-but probably will be)

we would just need a list of what IS'NT included.

Creating a script to import each feature type (that users want/from
each tile) might be actually easier, since it is (will be) the most
current data.

The objection i had was about license; which is understandable.

I'll ask: What if we got explicit approval from both, Dale (ibycus)
and Stan (cgpsmapper)  (used to create ibycus img tiles)?

-we did dout geobase :-)

i'll go ahead and ask anyway, just to get a definate answer.