[Talk-ca] FW: Contacts Canada

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 22 13:07:32 BST 2008

Hi Corey,

I will land in Toronto and will for the first weeks live in
Kitchener/Waterloo to look for job place to live etc. I have already
seen openstreetmap can use some work in the Kitchener area.

Other issue of interest for me would be were to best obtain a gps
tracker since I would think it makes more sense to buy it over there
than here in UK.

My current plan is to be able to fly over in mid-August. However, the
time is not 100% set yet.

Hope to see y'all soon,

Ralph