[Talk-ca] [montreal] Montreal Mapping Weekend

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sat Jul 19 14:56:36 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 21:57 -0400, Nicolas Marchildon wrote:
> Here we go. Here's the French blog post announcing the event:
>
> http://techno.marchildon.net/2008/07/18/mapping-party-a-montreal/

Wonderful news.  I'm thrilled to see so much Canadian OSM activity.
Since Montreal, Sherbrooke and Hamilton (Ontario) are all looking at a
mapping party for the weekend of September 20th, perhaps we can make
this a Trans-Canada OSM Fiesta, or something?

Jason, you have mentioned and an interest in a party in Alberta.
Richard D. you have Hamilton under control.  Yves is getting Sherbrooke
going.  Are any others interested in adding parties?

This is exciting.

Best regards,
Richard