[Talk-ca] Magellan eXplorist 500 LE - Really slow to open track log

Simon Wood simon at mungewell.org
Sun Mar 23 02:40:04 GMT 2008

No experience with Magellan, but from the firmware date it should be working better than this, as it's a fairly recent unit.

The only advise I can offer is if you find no better solution you may be able to use it as a GPS engine for a PDA/Laptop doing the logging. A bit of a pain, but better than having to buy a new GPS.

Cheers,
Mungewell.