[Talk-ca] Small updates and looking for GPS recomendations

Colin McGregor colin.mc151 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 17:42:20 BST 2008

On 10/8/08, Colin McGregor <colin.mc151 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see there is an Open Street Map party being planned for Toronto on
> October 26, details to be seen here:
>
>    wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Canada:Ontario:Toronto

To follow-up on the above. On the above web page there is a note
asking people to sign up via www.meetup.com and/or upcoming.yahoo.com.
I have not been able to locate the sign-up page for meetup.com, and
the upcoming site lists the event as being in North York (my first
searches were on Toronto, which turned up nothing). For those wanting
to sign-up in advance go to the following page:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1190490/

Colin McGregor