[Talk-ca] Elmira, Ontario mapping party, 20 September 2008

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Sep 15 13:16:52 BST 2008

> Hi all:  I'd like to announce a mapping party to coincide with
> Software Freedom Day this coming Saturday, 20 September 2008.
>
> The target is Elmira, Ontario, Canada.
>
> I'm new at this, so assistance from experienced mappers is very
> welcome.

I'm in the same position as you are with respect to the Sherbrooke
mapping party.  A couple of folks showed up recently that are not new to
OSM so things will work out well in the end.  One fellow will drive 250
km (from Québec city) to help us out so don't hesitate to invite OSM'ers
from far away ;-)

Yves Moisan
Sherbrooke