[Talk-ca] not a mapping party but...

Jason Reid osm at bowvalleytechnologies.com
Tue Sep 16 21:34:38 BST 2008

simon at mungewell.org wrote:
> This coming Saturday (20th Sept) the Calgary LUG are celibrating Software
> Freedom Day with an install fest and BBQ (weather permitting) at DeVry.
>
> http://clug.ca/node/570
>
> Seems like a good OSM recruitment opportunity if we gate crash (with
> permission of course)
>
> Simon
> aka. Mungewell

I will be there. And fingers crossed the openstreetmap.ca site will have
the Canadianized mapnik layer running on it by then so we can show it off.

If there is enough interest I am also planning on heading up to Airdrie
on Sunday the 21st to see what I can get mapped there, its slowly coming
along but theres probably enough left to do to keep a few people busy
for a while.

-Jason Reid