[Talk-ca] [OSM-talk] Addr:streetnumber:first;last:left;right

Russ Nelson russ at cloudmade.com
Wed Apr 8 15:41:40 BST 2009

On Apr 8, 2009, at 2:48 AM, marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com wrote:

> If it is a very long road and only start+end are given and not all
> houses have roughly the same size then that means that multiple
> house-numbers end up inside a very large house, or between houses
> or even on crossing roads.

Thanks for the reply, Marcus, but you're still not understanding it.
The official address IS BASED ON INTERPOLATION.  If you think
interpolation isn't going to result in interpolation, then perhaps we
need to get the local government to consult with you to get a better
plan.

No reply needed.

--
Russ Nelson - http://community.cloudmade.com/blog - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:RussNelson