[Talk-ca] Issues in Winnipeg

Sam Dyck samueldyck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:32:54 BST 2009

Hi

In an email from fellow OSMer when when causally mentioned that he was using
city maps, paper maps and google to get street names for OSM in Winnipeg. I
replied and pointed out the policy regarding this but after several days of
waiting for a reply have got none. What fo I do. I would like help
correcting his mistakes, but I don't feel comfortable naming him (thus
making it possible to revert his edits) until he replys. He has contributed
substanitally to OSM in Winnipeg in the past mounth and it would take alot
of work to unname all the streets he named. Most of the streets were already
mapped but not named. What do I do?