[Talk-ca] SOTM Canada - Ottawa September 27 (tentative)

John Gill swfiua at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 13:55:15 BST 2009

Hi Sam,

No idea what SOTM stands for, but as it is open street map related and I
live in Ottawa then it sounds a great idea.

I'm actually out of Canada until mid-September, but will be around at the
dates you suggest.

Again, not sure what SOTM is all about, but I'd be happy to talk about
mapping ski resorts for open piste map + some of the python software I've
written for Series 60 phones to help with this.

John