[Talk-ca] importing geobase data for the Canadian boarder

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 18:50:42 BST 2009

Hi james,
Why not just try an admin level higher than whats there for
alberta/sask. I dont think it needs to be a polygon to show up, or
does it?
Then we can use that as a benchmark for how to make the USA state
boarders show up.
In the 'nutral zone' (slightly lower can be the 'county' borders)

A logical solution IMO

cheers,
Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada