[Talk-ca] buildings to OSM

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:40:27 GMT 2009

Hi,
Also, if your GIS data is in the province of Ontario, please consider
donating the data to Land Information Ontario (Ministry Of Natural
Resources) as the licence is also compatable with OSM (the 40 or so
datasets that are available to the public)
i have direct permisson & access to it.

But 1st, were working on getting all the CanVec & Geobase data imported.

I look forward to seeing whatever data you have, as avaible.

--
Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog:  http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com