[Talk-ca] OSM

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:15:06 GMT 2009

Hi Alan,
im happy that Frank could answer your question MUCH better that i can. :)

I've met a few mappers around, and yup, i'll plan for a mapping party
soon, and hope that other experienced mappers will be able to attend
(and host it) :-)

Great to hear from you again, and yup the trail mappers around here
are doing an awesome job!

Hopefully in the spring i'll have my bike and be able to map out the
route relations that Frank mentioned.