[Talk-ca] CanVec (part of GeoBase) Import update

Michel Gilbert michcasa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:23:49 GMT 2009

2009/2/20 Sam Vekemans <acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com>

> Thanks,
> What was the method you used to import the buildings?

You that I am a FME fan. So I made a quick FME workbench to import the
building. I am going to make it more generic and I'll use the chart you
prepared (thanks). I'll add my name on the status table for Canvec Import
when I be ready to import buildings. I'll update the chart if it needs to be
adjusted.

Michel

--
Michel Gilbert