[Talk-ca] Review of CanVec:Energy theme

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:54:57 GMT 2009

Thanks, Opps,
I was thinking "layer" rather than "level" but still, looking at the wiki,
it looks like the term "location" is used.  Yup, thats more clear :) So i
removed the reference to it at the top of the Energy page.

However, i do see a conflict of interest here.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Layer
When we draw bridges, layers are used.  Perhaps both tags need to be added?
I'll post it to the talk at openstreetmap list and write on the discussion tab
about it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Sam

P.S. on OSM nothing is written in stone.. just generally agreed on what rock
to use :)