[Talk-ca] OpenStreetMap Canada

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:00:07 GMT 2009

Thanks, I cc'd to Talk-ca discussion list, as yes, this is a volunteer group
working on the project.
What i plan on doing (hopefully) is getting those regional images, showing
the state of the map as each can be shown on the various wiki pages.

Thanks for keeping us on the radar,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails