[Talk-ca] More roadmatcher results

Jason Reid osm at bowvalleytechnologies.com
Tue Jan 6 05:23:27 GMT 2009

James Ewen wrote:
>> -We could then manually look for 'missed' roads in JOSM by overlying the
>> complete Geobase roadnetwork and manually add these in.
>>

> Is that a capability that we have currently? If so, I might have to
> try and figure out how to make that pain in the butt program work.

Theres a couple ways we can do this, one option is to setup a WMS server
with the data, or using the slippymap plugin and point it to tile server
with only the geobase data loaded. Trick on either is getting all the
information for those ways, though I guess if we at least sketch them in
then we can use the software to try to match them to the actual data in
geobase.

-Jason Reid