[Talk-ca] A Question for you

kevinfarrugia at gmail.com kevinfarrugia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:19:10 GMT 2009

Why is canvec still being brought up?  There is no point in using it for OSM since is restrained to sheets rather than provincial boundaries and isn't updated as often or at regular intervals. They may all be portals to NRcan data but as someone said earlier we're best off with the data from the geobase site. Plus, if you want rail I thought I saw it in the road network file from geobase but I can't check right now since I'm not sending this from my computer.  Unless someone can clear this up for me?

Hope everyone had good holidays and a good new years!
Kevo