[Talk-ca] FME 2009 & OpenStreetMap

Michel Gilbert michcasa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:01:09 GMT 2009

Hi all,

FME is very usefull for importing geospatial data. I have been using FME to
import the boundaries and NRN Geobase (tests) . At this time, FME provides a
reader for osm format but not a writer. However FME allows to execute python
within your FME workspace. So I simulate an osm writer in python within my
FME.

If there are other FME users for importing Geobase data, I will be happy to
share my workspaces.

Michel