[Talk-ca] NRN Fort McMurray area data

James Ewen ve6srv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:31:44 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Steve Singer <ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Based on the response I've gotten on the Fort McMurray area I'm
> going to implement some of the times discussed then import the standalone
> roads around Fort McMurray.  Unless I hear some objections I will try to
> find time on the weekend to do this.

I've poked around Fort McMurray and have not found any more than 2
segments that are duplicates of an existing way. There are a few
places where stand alone ways should have been created, but were
passed up.

With a copy of the original GeoBase data, a standalone file, and the
existing OSM data, we have the tools necessary to import GeoBase data,
and correct any missing ways.

James
VE6SRV