[Talk-ca] Mapping parks

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:27:09 GMT 2009

Dout!!!!
I didn't find parks in the set.... :(
But i did see a good page from geogratis that shows a breakdown of all the
types of data that's worth looking at.
http://ess.nrcan.gc.ca/mapcar/index_e.php

I have all the things that go in a park, campgrounds, lookouts, picknick
areas.... it says at the bottom under themes
Theme Keyword: Earth Science > Land Surface > Land Use/Land Cover
So it got to be there somewhere....
investigating.

Sam