[Talk-ca] GeoBase import

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:14:12 GMT 2009

Hi Blake,

Because the Data for Ontario does not contain road names nor road numbers,
 Only Alberta, Yukon & Nova Scotia have it.
So unfortunately the Ontario dataset needs to wait until it's complete from
GeoBase 1st.

Sam

Sam Vekemans wrote:
> For everyone on the list, were all helping out when we can, so
> everyone is doing this on their own time. -although I want it done
> yesterday :-) lol

So that we have actual permission to use geogratis data in OSM. Does
anyone have any objection if I save on gas and import this Data for
Aurora, Ontario? :)

I'll be sure to follow the guidelines I've come across the wiki.

Blake.