[Talk-ca] GeoBase import

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:30:19 GMT 2009

Right,
Because only 1 area has actually successfully been imported with Road
Matcher, there are still alot of bugs in the program.  These; (Steve &
Michel) are currently working out.

You might want to post that specific error on the Wiki page, so then it is
known.  (On the discussion page would be best)

I imagine that more and more people will want to become involved, now that
we have more momentum.  So, keeping the wiki uptodate should be a priority.

There are still alot of points which were mentioned on this list (in the
last 2 months) which need to be transfered onto the wiki.  ... it's on my
todo list :)

Sam