[Talk-ca] Live Video Discussion about OpenStreetMap 6pm PST (Victoria, BC)

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:25:08 GMT 2009

Hi all,It's short notice, but i wanted to see if i would get a response.
I'm going to be broadcasting live on my channel
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/across-canada-trails

And depending on who shows up, the topic will be about that.... general
discussion about OpenStreetMap and the GeoBase Import project.  ... and the
Across Canada Trails project.

This is a sample run, which is why i didn't create a wiki page for it and
call it a conference.
I know that some of you might miss it, i'll be recording it and replaying it
on the channel.  For others to see it later.

If it works out, then I'll do another one, (promote it better). :)

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails