[Talk-ca] Open Source Software Road Matcher

Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 22 02:38:02 GMT 2009

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, Michel Gilbert wrote:

This IS the RoadMatcher tool I've been using for finding standalone ways.
I have been using the stock roadmatcher plugin in JUMP and OpenJump (I have
not changed any code in it).

I think I sent that link below when I started looking at it (I think I added
it to the wiki at some point as well).

I typically have been using these settings for the AutoMatch
Minimum Line Segment Length: 5.0E-7
Standalone Minimum Distance: 5.0E-4
Matched Maximum Distance: 5.0E-4

When all the data has been reprojected to epsg:4326
I suspect these settings could be tuned more.