[Talk-ca] GeoBase import woes...

Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 24 04:04:39 GMT 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, James Ewen wrote:

> More beating has ensued...

I've added about a hundred more ways to the Fort McMurray area.

I think road matcher was able to detect some more standalone roads once the
surronding roads were imported, but it could be due to me using slightly
different settings.  I tried to manually make sure these didn't cause
conflict with work people have done since (but I apologies if I missed a
few overlaps)

I also noticed that Road Matcher is not always able to match the geobase
imported road in OSM to the source road in the NRN file.  This doesn't
surprise me.