[Talk-ca] (no subject)

Moreau, Jean-Sébastien Jean-Sebastien.Moreau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 29 13:39:14 GMT 2009

Hi,

It's my mistake. It should disappear with the next rendering of the map since I've delete it using JOSM. I tried to import roads using the script Michel Gilbert have used to generate the administrative boundaries. I guess I should have looked closer to the script. Shouldn't happen twice...

 Jean-Sebastien Moreau

Ressources naturelles Canada / Natural Resources Canada
Centre d'information topographique / Centre for Topographic Information
Gouvernement du Canada / Government of Canada
2144-010 rue King Ouest, Sherbrooke  (Québec)  Canada  J1J 2E8
2144-010 King West Street, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada  J1J 2E8
téléphone / phone: 819.564.5600 ext. 252
télécopieur / facsimile: 819.564.5698

email: jmoreau at usherbrooke.ca

________________________________

From: talk-ca-bounces at openstreetmap.org [mailto:talk-ca-bounces at openstreetmap.org] On Behalf Of Samuel Dyck
Sent: January 26, 2009 6:42 PM
To: talk-ca at openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-ca] (no subject)

Hi

What's with the Geobase import of Lorette, MB? The roads are tagged as admin. boundries.

<hr>

<em>Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html</em>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger <http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/>