[Talk-ca] Reminder: Toronto, ON mapping party - Jan 31st.

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Sat Jan 31 00:46:28 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 18:27 -0500, Andy Boersma wrote:
> Anybody can give me so idea what's expected?
>
> Walk around? drive around?
>
> Will be my first time if I can make it.

Hi Andy,

Mapping parties that I've attended have allowed a lot of autonomy.  If
you feel the need to map something specific you should do that specific
thing.  My expectations are, meet new and experienced mappers, discuss
past current and future projects, do some fiddling with josm and
Potlatch if I can learn or teach something, and consume several litres
of coffee.

Your expectations may vary.

So come on out and meet the other folks.

Best regards,
Richard