[Talk-ca] Nanaimo Area Data

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:32:51 BST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Michael Barabanov <
michael.barabanov at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can do it, but why not upload it, too?
> This Nanaimo data is only for the city itself, not for the whole
> 092g04/092f01 area, corrrect?

Yup, thats true.
Sure you can run road-matcher for it, and have the source data available
too  please. :)
Some of those roads where done by me, as well as a few others.  So it will
be good to have it available.
Also, 092b13 and 092b14 have not been done yet. So it would help to get
those also, Im not sure if Austin is planning on it.
Rather than being speratic with what areas have/have-not been loaded. Then
we can see that the whole region has been loaded, :)