[Talk-ca] Nanaimo Edits

Jamie Popkin popkinj at littleearth.ca
Wed Jul 15 15:59:44 BST 2009

Hey Sam.

Sorry about the deletion... I'm just getting up to speed on how you guys
do things.
I made a copy of everything before I mucked around with it. My plan was
to wait for the new roads to come through and then cross reference all
tags and entities for completeness. Please let me know if you want a
roll-back. ;-)

Jason referred to the data as "open"... and gave me direct consent to
upload everything to OSM. However, it wouldn't hurt to double check
yourself.
If you don't already have it... Jason's email is jason.birch at nanaimo.ca

Jamie

Jamie Popkin