[Talk-ca] Fixing GeoBase unconnected ways/nodes.

Grant Kornelson gkornelson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 02:19:33 BST 2009

I need some help with a related problem. The import for Fort McMurray
also turned out aweful. I have spent hours going around connecting all
the disconnected nodes to ways, deleting duplicate nodes/ways, adding
trails, etc. so that the JOSM error checker does not return any errors.
All of these fixes are saved in a local OSM file, but when I try to
upload the changes, I get an error message saying something along the
lines of "Node XXXXXX is still in use by way XXXXXX." I have tried doing
a mass delete of the Fort McMurray data to upload the fixed file,
however the delete in JOSM wouldn't upload properly either. If anyone
has an idea of how fix this, please let me know.