[Talk-ca] Geobase data vs. OSM data on import

Steve Singer ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 7 16:12:43 BST 2009

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009, Austin Henry wrote:

I encountered a bug in the roadmatcher matching where it would get confused
and enter an infinite loop of sorts.

I patched it to detect the looping condition and break out.  The  version of
the code I posted on github has this fix.

You can also get at a jar that works with openjump 1.3 + this change at

http://www.easy-share.com/1905578997/roadmatcher-1.4.jar

It might solve your problem.