[Talk-ca] Cleaning up after the GeoBase import

Michael Barabanov michael.barabanov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:18:40 BST 2009

Another way of incorporating the updates (without using UUIDs) would
be to re-run roadmatcher. Given that we'll like will want to do it
anyway (geobase will have new roads), maybe preserving UUIDs isn't a
big deal after all. Another reason we'd likely use another roadmatcher
run for things like addresses is because existing osm ways don't
replaced with geobase and so don't get UUIDs.

Michael.

--
Sent from my mobile device