[Talk-ca] Ontario 040P

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 22:45:41 BST 2009

Would you know when it will be available in the CanVec data?

Has anyone thought of how we can make use of the geobase address range data?
Does anyone want an .osm file to be made that just has the 4 address
range fields (and the proper source tags) made as i go through with
canvec2osm?

Twitter: @Acrosscanada