[Talk-ca] Ontario NRN import update

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jun 24 17:06:13 BST 2009

Hi Steve,

I now live in Nova Scotia, I'm a geomatics guy, I'd love to help with
this NRN-NS import, but I'm a rookie as the OSM thing (but I want to
learn!).  Are you going to yield to a hardened OSM veteran, or is there
room for a rookie like me to help?  Let me know.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
Director, Gateway Geomatics