[Talk-ca] 083g10 crowsnest pass canvec2osm sample area

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:13:38 GMT 2009

Hi Simon,I have the sample area of crowsnest pass that you might be
interested to take a look at, please let me know if you see any wrong
tagging and have any feedback.
http://sites.google.com/a/acrosscanadatrails.com/www/Home/Sample082g10crowsnestpassBCAB.zip

and this is the file containing all the features which are part of the
geobase set.
http://sites.google.com/a/acrosscanadatrails.com/www/Home/Sample082g10inclingeobase.zip

I also switched the basic roads that are listed in the geobase folder to
show as highway=road to make it obvious that these are not to be imported.
 These are just there to show what is available. The geobase2osm script is
needed to import roads :)

Thanks,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails