[Talk-ca] canvec2osm sharing rules.txt

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:03:06 GMT 2009

Hi all,I just realized that i can publish the rules.txt file on google docs
and i can then share this file with anyone who wants to edit it.
With the 'offline' mode, its just like using the file on my computer, and
when i get back online it would re-upload changes... all though it might get
confused of other changes. ... but if others are looking at it, it would be
better to work with the document in real-time.

If anyone wants access to it and wants me to share this doc, let me know,
and i'll be happy to set it up.
For now i'm still using notepad, i can also have the canvec2osm.bat file
available too as a txt file (just rename the file to make it work)

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails