[Talk-ca] OpenStreetMap Canada & GPS Tracks & Status update

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:41:41 GMT 2009

Thanks,
it'll be a couple months before i see the entire archive :-)

Every canvec & geobaseNHN item will have the accuracy tag imported, so
that it can be used as reference.

BTW, i went for a walk today, and my gps was getting a 4meter accuracy
reading. I use a Garmin GPSMap 60Cx, tracked footways & multi-use
pathways, & the pedestrian side of a road bridge.