[Talk-ca] Next road import area

Jonathan Stewart jonathan.stewart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:25:27 GMT 2009

I have just joined the list, and am really impressed with your work on
Alberta, Steve.

Do you have a link or brief instructions on how you are doing the
import?  I am particularly interested in Manitoba, as I live in
Winnipeg, and have the most knowledge of this province. I would like
to help the efforts.

Cheers,
Jonathan

2009/3/24 Michel Gilbert <michcasa at gmail.com>:
> Good job Steve ! I am impressed. Jean-Sébastien is working in Southern
> Quebec. I will try to help him and contribute in the same province.
>
> cheers,
>
> Michel
>
> 2009/3/24 Steve Singer <ssinger_pg at sympatico.ca>
>>
>> Now that I've finished importing the roads in Albera I'm deciding on the
>> next region I'll tackle.
>>
>> Is anyone else actively working on importing roads? (I know John has been
>> working in south-western Ontario). I don't want to duplicate efforts.
>>
>> I am considering:
>>
>> -Nova Scotia
>> -British Columbia
>> -Some sections in Ontario
>>
>> If anyone is working on (or has been thinking of getting started on) any
>> of
>> these drop me a note.

> --
> Michel Gilbert